Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist.
Position summary: We are looking for a receptionist to manage our front desk and to facilitate check in and administrative tasks.
Company Introduction: Yellow Sands Caravan Park is a popular holiday resort offering prime coastal camping facilities. Located just 25km outside of East London along the Wild Coast, this 3rd generation family owned resort has been providing happy holiday memories for over 60 years.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Direct guests and visitors as to the layout of the resort.
- Answer, screen and take messages on incoming calls.
- Respond to Business WhatsApp messages, emails and other social media communications channels.
- Create and amend bookings.
- Register guests for gate access prior to arrival.
- Follow up on due arrivals.
- Follow up on outstanding accounts.
- Place orders for resort stock.
- Proven work as a receptionist.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands on experience with office equipment.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in both English and Afrikaans.
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skill, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Available to work weekends, long weekends, school holidays, public holidays as and when required.
Compensation: Salary and hours to be negotiated.
How to apply: CV Applications can be sent within 6 April - 6 May 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To find our more about Yellow Sands Caravan Park, click HERE